On the 6th of October the Irish Government implemented level 3 restrictions across the state. Under level 3 indoor theatre-based events are not permitted. This means that we have to cancel some of the films planned for this season and that our Autumn Season will not begin until 29th of October at the earliest.
A decision on this will be taken and announced here nearer that date. In the meantime we will be contacting all those who have already bought tickets in order to arrange a refund.