Season of World Cinema announced for Seanscoil Sailearna, Indreabhán
Club Scannán Sailearna are pleased to announce another wonderful season of World Cinema to be shown in Seanscoil Sailearna, Indreabhán (Spiddal / Inverin, Co. Galway).
Every Thursday evening throughout the season the best films from around the world are shown in their native languages with English subtitles. Seanscoil Sailearna is a wonderful venue with a large cinema screen, comfortable tiered seating and a great sound system.
Each film season is organised by local film club, Club Scannán Sailearna, in association with Access Cinema and with the assistance of Galway County Council.
Membership in the Club costs € 35 (€ 30), and covers the full season of films, or if you prefer you can pay € 8 (€ 7) for any single film.
The films scheduled for the current season are listed below:
- 20 September: Let The Sunshine In (France 2017)
- 27 September: The Divine Order (Switzerland 2017)
- 04 October: Under The Tree (Iceland, France 2017)
- 11 October: A Cambodian Spring (UK, Cambodia 2018)
- 18 October: In The Fade (Germany, France 2017)
- 25 October: The Camino Voyage (Éire 2018)
- 01 November: Jeune Femme (France, Belgium 2017)
- 08 November: The Ciambra (Italy, France, USA, Germany 2017)
- 15 November: The Breadwinner / An Saothraí (Canada, Éire, Luxembourg 2017)
- 22 November: Summer 1993 (Spain 2017)
- 29 November: Western (Germany, Bulgaria, Austria 2017)
- 06 December: Wajib (Palestine, France, Colombia 2017)
As usual film commences at 8.15pm, in the Seanscoil, Indreabhán, on Thursday evening, September 20th.